International Servants

International Servants Feed-a-Child Your gift of $12 can feed a hungry, malnourished child for a month!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Seminary Student’s Thoughts on the John 3:16 Conference

JohnMark has put up a short yet excellent summary of what the John 3:16 Conference held at Johnny Hunts Church in Woodstock Ga. was really all about…

I was going to write a post on this Conference, but for some reason I never got around to it… probably because I am soooooooo tired of all this “Hatred” of Calvinism coming from these Anti-Calvinist... Particularly Jerry Vines!


A quote form James White:

“If you can evangelize, call men to Christ, believe in common grace, etc., and still end up smeared by the "hyper" name, then clearly the debate has devolved down to a level beneath what is proper for believers.”

As I have commented on other blogs, I am pretty much through with these guys and I do not intend to ever again attend an event or conference where a single one of them are speaking, nor will I ever recommend SWBTS or NOBTS as a good choice for a young man or woman to attend seminary. And I plan to be around for a least another 40 or more years, so I hope to be advising the next generation of where to attend Seminary for many years after the above mentioned Anti-Calvinist are long gone home to be with the Lord.

Anyway, here is the link to the excellent summary of the John 3:16 Conference… you really should go read it.

A Seminary Student’s Thoughts on the John 3:16 Conference

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, my Brother, amen.
I, too am tired of the hatred and oppsition of the free willers to The Doctrines of Grace.