International Servants

International Servants Feed-a-Child Your gift of $12 can feed a hungry, malnourished child for a month!

Monday, February 07, 2011

Preacher Friend Looking for a Good Church

Friends, I just got a message from an preacher friend of mine, who is currently in the frozen north, and he ask me if I knew of a good church here in North West Florida or Lower Alabama that was looking for a pastor.

So, here it is... This man is a "Top Tier" Preacher, a former Missionary, and someone that I have a lot of respect for!!! So if you know of a church in our area that is looking for a very good pastor, please let me know and I will pass the info along to him.

You can post the info in the comment section, or you can send me an email if you like: alfordg@paec.org

P.S. --- First Baptist Church of Ponce de Leon Family, "This is not for me... I am not looking for a new church...:-)"

Thanks Everyone!!!

No comments: